Saturday, May 2, 2009

Made it through a long week


The weeks are really long when either the Boss or the Treat Lady are gone. This week the Boss was gone and we were cooped up during the days. The Treat Lady always takes us for good walks though.

At the beginning of the week I went in for my second therapy session on my right leg. I remember where to go and even found my way through the vet's office to the tank in the basement. I led the way with the Therapy girl and the Boss trailing. This time I went for twice as long as my first session and got to use the jacuzzi jets at the end. Those are really cool. I just sit down in the warm water and let them loosen up all that tension from having to deal with Cassidy.

You can kind of see the bubbles in this picture.
I didn't make em!

The Therapy girl said that most of the other dogs that had leg surgery like mine and at the same time are doing ok. Some of them had two surgeries like me too. They aren't doing as good. They still don't use their leg the way they are supposed to. I can. I do it right. She told me again that I'm number one! Very cool.

She also told me that I am handsome and that I look skinny. Wow, a perfect visit. I am looking forward to Tuesday!

Today I spent most of the day outside chewing on pine cones and sticks. I chased Cassidy a little until the Treat Lady yelled at me. Then I had to lie down for a while. I got bored with that so I went over and sat on Cassidy's head. I like messing with her. She just makes groaning noises and moves over.

After I tried to make Cassidy chase me some more the Boss made me go inside. Cassidy got to stay out there. Lucky dog. Now I'm really tired from all the fresh air. I better take another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment