Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer is almost here

Is it real or is it Memorex?
Well the pool is open and it is almost warm enough for The Girl to go swimming with me. I like the pool at about 65.
The Girl likes the pool at about 85.
Right now it is a bit warm for me at 68. Boo hoo Girl.

Of course soon she will talk the Boss into turning on the heater and we can all go in together.


Kacie ended up having to go home this weekend. That ended Cousin Camp. Too bad. Cassidy and Kacie were starting to get along like sisters. We were also getting used to Kacie's cow imitation. Every time she would lay down she we let out a little moo! It was quite amusing. I just wish I could run with her. I would show her who is number one!

Here is another picture of the Treat Lady's Tree Peonies

By the way, if you were wondering whether I snuck in a picture from last year at the top of this post, here is a closeup of my knee. I can now do fun things if I just move straight ahead. It will be a couple more weeks before I can really run, but the swimming is great. Really helps me work up an appetite.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're finally almost yourself again, Rooney. In fact, I came over(actually, snuck out) to play yesterday, but you weren't out. Maybe next time. Sorry I didn't get to meet Kacie. She sure is cute.
    Take care. Your neighbor, Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you doing so well Rooney......you rock.......and you are the alpha king!
    But where has Mia been?

    ReplyDelete