Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to Reality

I cannot believe that the Boss let SE at the keyboard. That is over now!

I am weak from lack of treats so I won't be writing much, but I have to tell you what's going on!

First off, the Girl has been gone forever and now the Treat Lady has disappeared. The Boss and the Treat Lady left the house and only the Boss came back. I can count on one paw how many treats we have had in the last week. Two of them were bananas and one was a carrot I snatched up that the Boss dropped. Cassidy and I are wasting away!
See how skinny I am now!

Even Cassidy looks skinny now. (She's sucking in her belly..)

I guess aside from the treats we still miss the Treat Lady and the Girl. The Boss talks about them but it's just not the same. I keep listening really hard to him, cocking my head back and forth to understand better, but they just don't show up.

Here you can see what Cassidy has been doing for the last week. I'll bet she's dumb enough to think that if she stares at the door long enough the Treat Lady will come back.

At least we have been getting lots of walks. We have even gone to new areas where we don't recognize the peemail. That's always fun.

There is also a big doe that has been sleeping in our yard at night with her two fawns. It is our job to keep them out of the vegetable garden. Every night we go out and snort at them and run around the yard. The Boss always yells at me for running but I just ignore him now. I can tell he doesn't really mean it. My legs are way better!

Actually, when the Boss isn't looking I get Cassidy to play tag with me. She's so dumb. She thinks that just because she's fast I can't catch her. Cassidy goes zig-zagging through all the trees like a rocket and I just run over to the tree she always turns back on. You should see the look on her face when I catch her coming around the corner at full speed. She'll never learn!

Hey the Boss is calling us downstairs! I have to go. I could swear he said treat but I must just be hearing things. What the heck! I'll be back later.

1 comment: