Thursday, April 16, 2009

9 Days PS Part Deux


Well the Treat Lady says to me that I just have to write, but that is easier said than done. When the Boss leaves town he takes his computer with him. I can barely type. How the heck am I supposed to use a pencil. Every time I pick one up I end up eating it by mistake.

There are some good things about when the Boss is gone. Last night, Cassidy and I got to sleep on the the big, high, soft bed. The Treat Lady fell for the staring trick again. Both of us stood next to the bed and just stared at it. We did it for two nights in a row. Then when the Treat lady started to soften, we put our paws up on the bed. We had her at the paws and she had to help us up. As a reward we let her sleep later in the morning before stepping on her to get her to take us out.

I am able to walk much better now. I have the wobbly knee thing going on with my right leg now just like before. I'm sure it will stop doing that in a couple more weeks. I just have to be careful because it flops out and I tend to slip if where I'm walking is even a little smooth.

I can also go up and down the stairs again. Going down is easy. Going up I walk like the Boss after his Sunday soccer games. I can do it and that allows me to sleep upstairs again. No more camping in the family room.

I have a little bit of swelling in my knee too. I think I'm going to the vet tomorrow to have them look at it. I hope I get to go in the swimming tub again. Maybe I'll make another video.

Lastly, I had some good dreams while I was on my pain treats the last week. I am having trouble remembering everything so I will work on it and tell you about it soon. Maybe this weekend.

Well better see if I can get outside before going up to bed. With the Boss here the staring trick doesn't work. It will be the floor for us again. At least he can't stop the treats!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing better Rooney, keep up the staring and drool now and then too. Also, a little whining really gets their sympathy.
    Your cousin Henry

    ReplyDelete