Friday, April 3, 2009

Yep, It's me again. Just want to get a quick hit in on my brother before our walk tonight. Remember when Rooney was all "look how naughty Cassidy is, she eats the toilet paper roll"? Well the truth came out the other night. Take a look at this.
The toilet paper roll got all messed up again. Somebody took a few bites. Of course they tried to blame me for this but take a look at what Rooney was doing while the Boss was talking to me.
That's right! He was hiding behind the Boss' leg trying to make sure nobody looked at him. We all figured it out though. Now look at what Rooney was doing when the Boss was asking him about the toilet paper.
He wouldn't even look at the Boss when he was talking. Everybody knows that is an obvious sign of guilt. Rooney, you are busted! You're a big baby too.

I guess we can feel a little sorry for him though. He has his other knee surgery on Tuesday. I think I'll make him a card. IN OPPOSITE WORLD!

With Rooney having to stay in the house or on his leash, I've been out learning how to fetch the ball. It is much easier when Rooney is not knocking me down when I pick it up. I like to play fetch now!

When it snowed last week, Rooney got to go off his leash a little bit. He did what he always does. Rolling in the snow. Too bad the snow is all gone.




Just lots of good old mud left now. The only problem with that is the wash tub in the laundry room. I hate having to stand in the tub after my walks. I won't look at anyone when they make me do that.

Well it's time for me to go get my walk in the woods. I wonder if the Treat Lady will let Rooney come too. If he doesn't get to go he'll act like a baby again. Boo hoo Rooney.

See ya on the blog, puppy dog!

They're not going to let me write again, are they.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't look at the boss if i got busted either!... his voice scares me. :-)

    ReplyDelete