Thursday, March 19, 2009

5 Weeks PS and it feels like Spring

Well first the Treat Lady went away for a whole bunch of meals and then the Boss went away for a whole lot of meals. When they are gone I can't get at the computer to tell you how things are going. You'll just have to catch my tweets. If only the Treat Lady would keep her cell phone charged.


The weather is finally getting nice out and I can go walk around without a leash for a little bit. I am still hooked up almost all the time, but every once in a while the Boss lets me trot a little and pretend I'm normal.

Over a week ago I promised that I'd show you what Cassidy did while the Boss was out. Here it is:

Can you believe that she would be so naughty. Cassidy sneaks into the bathroom and then tears the heck out of the roll of toilet paper. One time I think she ate the whole thing. No wonder we have wads of paper all over the yard when the snow thaws.

The Girl came home for a little bit and then she and the Treat Lady disappeared for many meals. Cassidy and I missed them really bad. The Boss does not give us hardly any treats when he is the only one here with us. We were so excited to see the Treat Lady and the Girl when they came back that we almost fell down again wagging our tails. We also got really excited when they gave me New Pooh and Cassidy got Silly Piglet!


Here is what they look like in their passport pictures. The first thing I did was fix New Pooh's ears. They were way too big!


Then, while everyone was upstairs I went around the house and gathered up all my toys and took them into the man cave. I did it all myself. I even got Stupid Elephant and Silly Piglet. While I was in there the Boss came in a found me with all the toys. At least he didn't take them away.


Well it is time for me to go find a treat and take a nap. I leave you with a piece of art that the Girl just put up in our home. I am the good looking one on the lower right.

1 comment:

  1. Steen you did an awesome job on the pictures. Love the passport pictures too! The boss and treatlady need to make this into a book.

    ReplyDelete