Monday, March 9, 2009

Rehab III - 4 weeks PS


Yes it was another visit to rehab today. I knew we were going to go when I saw the Boss putting the towel on the seat in the back of his car. When Cassidy and I got back from our short after dinner walk I went right to the car and sat there to wait for the Boss. He had to put Cassidy in the house and then he came back out just like I knew he would. He didn't even have to tell me.

I was excited about going today. I like the therapy tank. I walked right to the door when we got out of the car. The only thing that still bugs me is the elevator. When we're in it I hide behind the Boss and peek out through his legs until the door opens and I can bolt out again.

I had a new Therapy Girl today. She was talking to the Boss about something and then she started telling him how good I was doing. She told him how I looked great and how nice I was walking. I went for more than 15 minutes today. I'm sure she told the Boss I am number one!


After therapy I got to see my doctor again. We got good news and bad news today. The bad news was expected though. The good news is that my leg is healing well and that he rated my progress excellent! (I'm number 1). The bad news is that my other leg has gotten worse and that I have to get it fixed too. April 7th is the day I go in to get my right leg repaired. I just have to work on getting more muscle in my left so that it will hold me up by then.

Cassidy is still the lucky dog. She gets to watch her favorite show almost every night. Here she is sitting like a princess on the sofa. I don't get to go on the sofa. I like it when the Boss comes in and tells her to get off. The good thing though is that the Treat Lady saw this guy giving his dogs bananas as a treat. I know I told her before they were the best! Now we get some every day!


It also snowed again yesterday. We had fun getting all wet and muddy. Poor little miss Cassidy just doesn't like the wash tub in the mud room after our walks. Boo hoo Cassidy. Wait till the Boss sees what she did in the bathroom while he was at work.

Time to go stare at the treat jar and take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Rooney, when the surgeries are all done you will be able to run FASTER than that priss Cassidy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss and Treatlady,
    I really think you should write a book called "Rooney" featuring his sister Cassidy, from the dog's perspective. Very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete