Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 weeks plus 1 - Startin' the Weekend

Yee Haw! It is snowing wildly outside. It was fantastic going outside this morning. I got to roll around in lots of snow and the Boss even let me do a little jogging. I thought he was going to get mad at me when I jumped over the ramp instead of using it this morning. I just couldn't wait to get into the snow.

We went out one at a time again today. I got to go first. The Boss took me through the park and let me jog a little on the long leash. It was fun to bury my head and snort in the snow. Lots of good smells from the bunnies, coyotes, turkeys and skunks we have around here.

I was out for about ten minutes and wore myself out slugging through the snow and rolling around in it. Next it was Cassidy's turn. I heard the Boss say the "woods" word. Cassidy sure is a lucky dog.

They were gone a really loooong time. Cassidy was bragging about how nice it was and how much she got to run. She showed me some of the pictures from her walk too.

See how much snow is coming down. It was coming sideways for quite a while.

Of course I knew they were going in the woods without me and playing in the snow. Pooh had a little trouble dealing with it. I guess he has to go back to the emergency room for a while. Good thing I have two Poohs.


Later in the afternoon we went outside again to help with the snow shoveling. The ramp was gone from the front steps. The Boss must have decided I didn't need it anymore after jumping up and down the steps this morning. I told him yesterday that I was all better. I'm glad he didn't give me another of those special treats again. I really enjoyed all the snow. Now I'm really tired and my knee aches a little. I found big Pooh on the desk and grabbed him for a little bit.

Now I'm sure it's time to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment