Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day Five PS - Crate Day Two


I put this picture in just to remind the Treat Lady that I am a really cute dog. Okay, at least I was when I was a puppy. How can she put this face in a crate? Cassidy doesn't have to go in a crate. She's a lucky dog.

I was in my crate again today, but at least it has an upside. The Treat Lady has been very generous with treats lately, I think she feels bad for leaving me in there all day. Or maybe she's finally noticed how skinny I am! Today I got some more bacon beggin' strips, some cheese pieces and a few Quaker Oat Squares. And of course the bread that she wraps my special treats from the vet in. Sometimes I "accidentally" spit out the pill part, then she has to give me more bread! I also got to take a walk on the path to the woods today, that's the path that lots of deer run on, so there are lots of yummy chocolate chips on it. (If you have to ask what those are you're not a dog) When I'm on the leash like I was today, I have to pretend to just sniff, but I know how to grab a few chip treats very quickly.

Oh and Cassidy the Prima Donna had to go in her crate today too. That was after I barked and barked to protest that it wasn't fair that I was the only one in my crate. I showed that lucky dog.


Valentines Day this weekend. Here's what we did for the Treat Lady last year. I'm not going to be able to get her anything this year if I'm stuck in my crate!


Well it's time to eat I think or take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment