Monday, February 9, 2009

Day Three PS - Dreamin'

Well if today is what it is going to be like for the next few weeks, I'm going to go nuts! I feel fine but they kept me in the family room all day. All that food in the kitchen is spoiling without someone to eat it. Cassidy sure doesn't know how to beg like I do.

Cassidy escaped from the family room this morning. She somehow slid her little body under the legs of the chairs that block the door and went upstairs to sleep. Even as skinny as I am now I can't fit under there. She is so lucky.

I spent a lot of time looking out the big window but it was boring. There were no birds or bunnies to watch. I finally decided to take another nap and had some goooood dreams . . . . . . .

First I was dreaming that I had a wrestling match with Cassidy in the ditch. Boy was that fun. We got really muddy.


Then I was dreaming that we got to go swimming. I was diving for tennis balls while Cassidy ran around the pool.



All that swimming made me thirsty so I got up for a drink of water from my nap. Then I went back to nap some more. This time I dreamed about running in the field across the street. No sling, no leash and a full belly. Boy was that fun!!!



It all had to end though. Back to the reality of my family room prison. I did get to go out a few times today. The boss made me use the sling again. Here is a picture of me in my sling. There was another dog out there when we went out. She didn't have a sling on. I checked.




Well it's time to eat I think or take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now I'm getting hooked! What will tomorrow bring? Will Rooney escape the confines of his injury to be near the treat lady or will he tough it out, alongside his faithful yellow bear with missing ears??? I can't wait to find out what happens tomorrow!!!

    p.s. seriously, I am really enjoying this and again, the photography is totally awesome!(Eric probably took a class during the summer because he was interested)

    ReplyDelete