Friday, February 20, 2009

Two weeks to the day - I'm all better!

Yep! I am all healed up. Please call the Boss and tell him!

Here is a picture of my buddy Pooh. This is especially for the Treat Lady!


I got up this morning and my knee was all healed. I put my front paws up on the bed to tell the Boss and he told me to go back to sleep. When we finally got up I told him I was fine now. I started to run down the hall and he yells at me to slow down. I started to run down the stairs and he yells to stop. At the bottom of the stairs I ran for Cassidy's elephant and he yells at me to slow down. Even though I'm better he still put me on the leash to go outside this morning. While we were out, I tried to tell him again. I started to run after Cassidy. She looked startled at how fast I can move. Too bad the Boss had a good hold of me. I could have grabbed her good.

When we came inside it was back to our prison in the family room. But now since my knee is better I was looking forward to wrestling and chasing Cassidy around today. First of course we had to eat. The Boss now puts my food on a big metal sheet. It takes me as long as Cassidy now to eat. I have to pick up each little piece of food. No more just sticking my schnozzle in the dish and inhaling.

After eating the Boss gave us some bread treats. Just like the Treat Lady does. I got two and Cassidy got one. Boo hoo Cassidy. I picked up her elephant and made her chase me around the room. Then the Boss came back and gave me another treat. This one tasted different. Okay, it didn't really taste different. I have no idea what things taste like. I just swallow them. But this one was different. I had never had anything like it before. It smelled like bread though.

Then the Boss made us go in our crates. I told him I didn't have to because I was all better! Why is he so dopey today? Usually he understands everything I tell him. Maybe he is just stubborn like Cassidy.

I was laying down in my crate for a while until the Boss came back. He let me out and I could barely stand up. The whole room was spinning so I went to lay down on my bed. Wow was that a weird feeling.


I could swear that I saw Pooh working on the computer. Also when I looked at Cassidy she looked like a mama Smurf. I just had to go back to sleep. All my legs were wobbly now.



When the Boss got home from work I was feeling more like myself again. I slept the whole day without getting up or walking around. Who knows what Cassidy was doing all day. Probably playing with my Pooh. Lucky dog.

Well now that my leg is all better I'll bet I get to go in the woods tonight or maybe tomorrow. I can't wait.

Right now though it's time to eat I think or take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment