Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to the Vet

Well I missed writing yesterday mostly because I was so bored I just slept. The Boss was working all day and the Treat Lady hasn't been seen for days. Cassidy and I were cooped up in the family room for most of the day. When we did get to go outside, it was so cold we had to come in after only a short time. It was so cold out that Cassidy kept complaining that her feet were cold. She would sit up and wave both her front paws in the air like a silly little cat playing with a ball of string. I know what that looks like because we used to have two cats living with us. They were named Red and Blue.

The Treat Lady came home last night too. We could tell she was coming because the Boss was making us stay out of the way while he vacuumed and picked up the house. We spent a lot of time on the stairs just like this.


We did get to go to the airport to pick her up. I almost fell over wagging my tail in the back of the truck when we saw her. She didn't have any treats with her at the airport but when we got home she gave us some. It is really good to see her again.

I was also going to tell you about my trip to the vet today but I am really tired. I'll tell you tomorrow. Till then, here's a picture of my cousins from a long time ago.


I need to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment