Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Six PS - Hangin' with Pooh



Tonight Cassidy got to go for a long walk and I only got to go for a short walk. I was not happy. And the Treat Lady still does not let me run at all! So when I went inside, I wanted one of my Pooh bears for a little comfort.

See, I have two Poohs, my stripped down version and my newer, bigger Pooh, who still has ears and his red top:

Here is a video of me in action with one of my Poohs:

The Treat Lady says I'm like a baby with a pacifier. The Boss says I'm like a kid playing with an action figure. I just know I like my Poohs.

But sometimes I get I little carried away and all of a sudden there's a big pile of stuffing on the ground. Then Pooh has to go to the emergency room. Sometimes the emergency room is a little slow doing the restuffing and stitching and that's why it's a good idea to have an extra Pooh.

Plus, sometimes the Treat Lady throws one or both of the Poohs in the washer. I keep trying to tell her that a washed and dried Pooh has kind of a funny taste. It's much better with dried slobber, random germs, dog hair, notes of grass, and a hint of deer turd.

And even that Prima Donna Cassidy knows not to mess with my Poohs. She has a dumb elephant instead. She's not always a lucky dog.

Well it's time to eat I think or take a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment